Stained Glass of Holy Trinity, Penn
The Monuments of Penn are dedicated to the Penn, Curzon and Howe families of the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. The Stained Glass windows of Holy Trinity Penn are dedicated to the 20th century residents of Penn parish, and date from 1916 through to 2014.
The Stained Glass of Penn church is extensively documented with detailed digital images on the Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire website. The dedication for each window is mainly factual, recording name(s), date and donor, whereas any known stories behind the windows will be documented here on this website.
Click or touch this link or the Image to visit: Stained Glass of Holy Trinity Penn